MEMORIAL CREMATION SERVICES
Memorial Cremation Services
Our packages include the following:
- I.D./Family viewing up to full public visitation or prayers can occur: Families are able to come to the chapel to view their loved one either as a family privately or publicly.
- Cremation: Cremation will be prior to the service (funeral staff go to crematorium and family usually does not attend, if required an additional attendance fee is levied).
- Religious Ceremony: A religious ceremony at chapel or church of choice.
- Reception: Many families choose to have a reception or gathering for family and friends in a reception hall at a funeral home.
- Interment or Niche Inurnment: Cremated remains are placed in the space a few days after the cremation.
Learn more about our affordable funeral planning options for your loved ones. If you are in immediate need, please contact one of our specialists today.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
For any inquiries regarding our services, contact us today!